July 25, 2014
February 22, 2012
January 31, 2012
I heard a rumor that PMF might make a quick appearance on TV
In other news, guess what's not done yet? Yeah, our album. Good thing the Friends of PMF are the most patient humanoids on Earth. BAM!
Posted by Ro-Beast Rollie at 10:48 AM
June 5, 2011
May 21, 2011
April 2, 2011
December 13, 2010
November 29, 2010
Yeah, we're still not finished with our album. Even if we finished the recording today, we'd still have the worst obstacle of all--deciding on the album title. We currently have 107 possible titles compiled on our "PMF Untitled LP" Google Doc. So far.
Guillotine of Fire, the 6-song EP we recorded a few years back was no piece of cake to title either. I (me, Rollie, Keymaster of Goser) found this in one of my notebooks in my storage unit. It was just a slice of our brainstorming during the recording session. Behold, the secrets of PMF:
Here's what Archaeologists have learned studying this artifact:
- There were 5 members of the band then, but only 4 different styles of handwriting on the page. Wally was clearly too cool for writing things himself.
- I didn't know how to spell "Pigeons."
- We like animals. Sort of.
- We retracted "Sweep the Leg" and "Fiberglass Jaw" before infringing upon other bands.
- The Drummer was so into "Maquis" that he felt the need to write out the definition and circle it.
- "Guillotine of Fire" isn't even on there, so we must've been hornswoggled at the printer's.